Aman Dhattarwal Wiki
Aman Dhattarwal is an Indian YouTuber, Public Speaker, Influencer, career counselor, famous as Educator. He is also the founder of “Apni Kaksha”.Aman is well known for his educational and motivational videos, which he uploads on his youtube channel.
He was born on 4 March 1997 in New Delhi, India. He was studied at Delhi Public School, New Delhi, and completed B.Tech from the Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT) college.
|Full Name||Aman Dhattarwal|
|DOB(Date Of Birth)||4 March 1997|
|Age||24 years old|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Current City||New Delhi, India|
|Net Worth (Annual)||40-50 lakh|
|Qualification||Btech in IT from NSIT|
|School||Delhi Public School, New Delhi,|
|Phone Number||Not known|
|Hobbies||career counseling |helping students|
|Affairs/Girlfriend||Officially single and not dating anyone|
|Height (approx.)||in Feet-Inches – 6 Feet|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 65 Kg|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Not known|
Family & Friends
Girlfriend/ Dating life
Officially single and not dating anyone
Biography and careers details
- Aman Dhattarwal created his Youtube channel on 10 December 2014 in which he started uploading videos regarding board exam preparations and career opportunities.
- He became one of the best motivational speakers in India.
- Aman was a brilliant student in his school and college. He passed out in board exams with 95% in all subjects.
- His school and college journey was successful, and now he aims to make successful others by giving them educational speeches, tips, and notes.
- Aman is also a founder of Apni Kaksha and Hustlers Bay. It is also a YouTube channel created by Aman Dhattarwal. In this channel, he uploads videos regarding Btech education.
- He has more than 2.5M subscribers on his main youtube channel and more than 886k subscribers on his other youtube channel Apni Kaksha.
- Aman likes to travel and also travel with family.
- Aman likes to Play Lawn Tennis and has also played on the National level.
- He is very dedicated to his work. He frequently uploads videos and notes on YouTube as well as on other social media accounts for students.
View this post on Instagram